Guy's Dental Lichfield
The practice was founded by Mr T.W.Dyke in about 1910, in the centre of Lichfield, moving in 1990 to its present location in Church Street, to improve facilities offered and expand.
The practice now has all ground floor surgeries to aid elderly and disabled patients. Wheelchair access is possible in surgeries (not to toilets).
A preventive dental unit is also available.
We have in the past won awards for teamwork and patient care from Denplan.
Our aims are to:
• Provide quality dentistry in a relaxed friendly atmosphere for all the family.
• Prevent disease rather than treat it. That means giving you regular dental advice, helping you to understand how to care for your teeth, reducing the need for dental treatment
Methods of payment
Patients will be given written estimates. Payment is requested as treatment is received. Crown, bridgework, dentures etc. - payment must be made before fitting.
• Private monthly payment scheme available
• Cheques with bankers card or cash accepted
• Credit cards welcome
Free treatment is available to existing NHS patients as follows:
• Children under 18 (or 19 if in full time education)
• Anyone on Income Support or who has a valid Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
• Anyone with a valid HC2 certificate for help with NHS charges
• Pension Credit guarantee credit
• Expectant/Nursing mothers
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Appointments can be made by phone or in person
• We operate a continuing care system to encourage you to attend regularly and remind you of your next appointment
• If you are unable to attend an appointment we ask you to give us as much notice as possible. We will make a charge if you are unable to give us 24 hours notice
• Private patients will be given priority at peak surgery times
• In an Emergency during surgery hours please telephone the surgery and we will arrange to see you within 24 hours if treatment is needed
• In an Emergency outside surgery hours please telephone the surgery and a message will advise you on where help is available
• If you are registered with Denplan and require emergency treatment while away from the area or abroad please ring their emergency helpline
Michelle Butler BDS DGDP (UK) - Associate Dentist
Qualified 1990 Birmingham University. Joined practice in 1991
Fiona Traynor BDS DGDP (UK) - Associate Dentist
Qualified 1992 Birmingham University. Joined practice in 1993
Jane Speight BDS - Associate Dentist
Qualified 1986 Newcastle-upon-Tyne University. Joined practice in 1998
Alison Warneken BDS, PG Cert Endo, PG DIP Endo- Associate Dentist
Qualified 1993 Birmingham University. Joined practice in 2014
Chereth Lawrence - Dental Hygienist
Qualified 1985 Liverpool Dental Hospital. Joined practice in 1998
Savita Bahia- Dental Hygienist
Qualified 2013 Eastman Dental Hospital London. Joined practice 2017
Guy's Dental Lichfield
11 Church Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6DZ
Tel: 01543 262 825
Freephone: 08000 344550